The foundation of Primary Education by Sardar Dastur Schools Trust goes back to the establishment of Primary Wing in Sardar Dastur Nosherwan Girls High School which was established in 1893. Later, to commemorate the Golden Jubilee of the Girls' School, a Nursery Department was started in 1953.
Till the establishment of Sardar Dastur Hoshang Boys' High School in 1912, the Primary Wing was also open to Parsee boys up to 9 years. During the period March to June 1953, a Primary and Preparatory School for boys was started in Sardar Dastur Hoshang Boys High School.
In June 1970, the Boys and Girls Primary / Nursery School was officially amalgamated. The new building to house the Nursery sections was completed in 2006.